How to write an Essay
Your professors request different types of assignments, but don’t bother giving you instructions on how to complete them. It takes a lot of practice to become a skilled academic writer, but you are left with several projects and no idea on how to tackle them.
Its understandable why many students wonder can I get someone to write my essay? When you don’t have the needed base of knowledge and experience in academic writing, its simply impossible to tackle all assignments you get.
To help you save time and be more productive, we have designed a wide range of writing services that you can use as a resource for your own work. Our platform matches your order with a qualified freelance writer that is selectively hired, vetted and available at your disposal. The sections that follow will explain how our process works, some of the features and amenities you receive by being a customer, and the pricing model we utilize.
How ordering process works will make sure that you are both informed and aware of what is going on at every step of the order. Luckily, it’s a simple process that doesn’t take up too much for your time and attention. Below are the steps
- Place Order Online:Submit the order details of your desired essay, including the topic, due date, the number of sources and other general instructions. Process your payment using a credit or debit card or PayPal. We accept all major payment methods.
- Essay Service: Next, your order is routed to the most qualified writer in our pool if you requested a specific writer, they will have an opportunity to review the order details before accepting.
- Internal Quality Check: Before completion, your sample essay is manually reviewed by one of our own editors. We check for common errors and issues. If there is a problem, we will send the order back to the writer in order to address any issues:
o Citation Style
- Delivery and Customer Review: You will receive an email notification letting you know that your order is ready for review and approval. If you are happy with it, the order is complete. If not, then you can request a revision (step five).
- Revision (Optional):If you are not completely satisfied with your final sample essay, you may request a revision and one of our writers will revise it for you in three or more days.
Can you write my essay the way I need it?
Yes, we can. Our writers have vast experience in custom essay writing and are able to work under pressure within a limited timeframe. You may upload samples of your papers and our experts will write your essay using your style of writing.
Should I buy essay help online?
When you register with us and place an order, you will be given a personal manager who is a professional in your selected field with over 8 years of experience in the custom writing business. We always find an individual approach to each client. We guarantee that each paper we complete is written from scratch. No plagiarism is allowed. Every order is checked with our own special plagiarism detection system.
Projectsdeal is here to satisfy you with the service you have chosen. We are a friendly team of professionals who have been in this area of business for 12 years already. Buy writing service online using Calculator. Be smart and mobile !
How to Score High in Essay
Essays are creative writings that are developed based on either the experience or creative abilities of a writer. There are four major types of essay writing:
1. Narrative Essays: In this type of essay, the writer tells a story about an actual incidence which he or she had an experience of. Here, the writer reports the events using the first person narrative technique. The use of the first person pronoun I in narrations engages the readers as the reader tries to see from the writer’s point of view. An example of narrative essay is, (narrate a incidence you have witnessed before).
2. Descriptive Essays: This type of essay tries to paint the picture of a person, place or object to the readers. As a matter of fact, descriptive essays do not just describe, the writer is expected to make use of colorful words and sensory details such that details in the essay communicates deeper meaning to the reader.
3. Expository Essays: Expository essays are fact inspired form of writing. Here, the writer explains or defines a topic using facts, statistics and examples. Expository essays vary a lot in the medium of writing as it depends on the core interest of a given topic. It could be based on comparison or contrast or analysis and so on. One other point to note about expository essays is that they are written objectively; void of any bias or prejudice.
4. Persuasive or Argumentative Essays: The primary goal of a good persuasive essay is to win a reader to the side of the writer. Persuasive essays are constructed using facts and logical reasoning with a view to make the readers to reason along the same line with the writer.
How many pages is 2000 words : General thumb rule is 250 words per page
How to Score High in Essay
In the recent time, it was discovered that most students try to avoid essay writing in their course of study. Meanwhile, they forget that essay writing is one of the essential parts of the curriculum. In the recent time, due to the competition, there is a high expectation from students with the burden of their academic subjects this made student often become careless about writing an essay and this constitute to their woeful performance. They do not get enough time to sit and think about developing an excellent essay writing skill.
It is a bad idea to start writing an essay the moment you finish reading the essay prompt. The truth is that most students follow this suicidal strategy, believing that this would waste time. It would be worthwhile to understand that test graders evaluate your efforts taking the whole of essay, and not just a part of it. So, what is the best strategy to do well on the writing essay? In this article I shall be discussing the strategy.
The listed below are simple steps to follow to score high in essay writing.
1. The first thing you must take note as a writer is to consider essay as a process and not a task bounded with deadlines. You have to form the habit of reading, thinking, planning and organizing your thought. Get a topic, understand the topic very well. Drafting your idea is very important to guide you when you do your primary research. Once you are done with your findings, you will start thinking creatively about the topic and make notes or essential points, which will help you during the documentation process.
2. You must sketch out a plan before you start writing anything on the booklet given to you. Once you have written down your point, start assembling them in chronological order. Give each points logical heading; this will help you to elaborate your point. Once this is done it can be later developing into paragraph of your essay
3. Divide your essay into different subheadings. The heading includes:
- An introduction, which will explain the source of your study.
- The main body where you will analyze your topic, this part includes the findings, opinions, and comments.
- The conclusion, this part is where you will force the reader/teacher to accept your points been mentioned in the essay. You can conclude with the quotes or end with a question that will boggle the reader’s mind.
NB: All these points will give an outline to your essay writing. Also, try as much as possible to get many points this makes the reader have more interest in your essay. If you stick to one point, it can make the reader disinterested in your essay.
4. In essay writing, the important thing is the usage of correct English, make sure to have an understanding of the tenses, grammatical structure. Your essay may not be embellished in writing but must have to mean in the subject matter. If it is argumentative essay writing, you should have adequate fact to make your point genuine. To build upon this point, you can read many editorial sections from journal, publication or magazine. Try and get a short point that has a nice ending. Essay is a small sample of knowledge, therefore; you cannot elaborate on an endless discussion. Keep everything concise and not lose focus.
5. The last point is to try to make the rough draft of your essay before your final submission. Proofread everything you have written down and made every necessary change to where it is required, punctuate accordingly. If your essay is long you must prepare it in a paragraph and then focus on each paragraph, do not lose track of your point.
In conclusion, the essay is an array of thought and ideas. The right alignment of thought process with strong command over English develops a person to score high in English essay writing.
Types of Essay Writing
What kind of essay we will be writing depends upon what’s your goal. The four major types of essays are as follows
Here we will describe the real life experiences. If your assignment is about writing some kind of personal statement or just describing your aim in life, we will write a narrative essay for you so just sit back and relax.
Descriptive essays are more like painting a picture. Here we describe everything, whether it’s an object or a memory. We are focused here on providing a deeper meaning. If your assignment is about writing description about something, just let us do the job. Our words are not only meaningful but also are colorful providing sensory details.
In expository essays we explain the topic using facts and examples which elaborates the topic. It is related to cause and effect essays and how to essays. Such kind of essays are based on facts. If your assignment is about these kind of comparison essays than we can provide you with good quality written essays.
Persuasive essays are all about convincing the reader about the writer’s point of view by using some combination of strong and powerful words. Here the writer is meant to provide an opinion and must be able to communicate the opinion in good words. If your assignment is to write on some topic based on whatâ€™s your thought and opinions about that topic, then we can still help you as we will provide you with excellent and positive words that will be powerful enough to reflect your inner thoughts on the topic.
So our above were some essay writing examples from which you can surely get the idea how important it is for us to provide the students with the right kind of content. We take essay writing as an job and our content is 100% plagiarism free so the students can get the fresh and new content rather than copied content.
Words Are Important in Essay Writing
Wording play a deep role in making your essay powerful. Our writers will provide you with correct and good words which will increase the value of the essay and will help you in getting good marks.
How to Select Research Topic
The opportunity to create a good research topic is a vital skill. A teacher may assign a specific topic, but many frequently instructors need you to select your personal topic of great interest. When searching a topic, there's a couple of things that you’ll want to complete:
o Brainstorm for ideas
o select a topic that will make you read and comprehend the literature
o be sure that the subject is manageable which materials are available
o create a list of key phrases
o be flexible
o define your subject like a focused research question
o research and on your subject
o formulate a thesis statement
In the new environment, it is challenging for the students to select an appropriate essay topic for their research academic project as now become the most challenging part as far as performing analysis, especially in essay area. In the selecting research topic and to get the research project rather significantly, it is essential for the students to know their working area and to know the critical topic to select, which is not a simple task at all, the motive being all the complexities elaborate in the making of a human notice.
The very first thing that must be painstaking by the student in selecting the topic for their Essay. The importance area could be known through the creek of students in which they are doing their study in a specific university. For an instant, if a student is doing his survey in English, then he/she should drive for his research topic, which is one way or another related to essay .
It is because a student might get good grade only in the study when his/her topic is very familiar with its subject area like essay. It will also be worthy for the student if he/she get support from his/her supervisor or lecturer for the topic as it will assist them to shun the comparison of research topics opted by the other students in another topic such as essay help.
The next topic that should be deliberated on by the students when selecting a research topic is its usefulness to explore things new or to discover something new in the area that has been inspected earlier. Some of the students sort it wrong while selecting a topic for their essay project. They just choose a favourite topic without getting something new or curious, and it makes them disastrous or because of a lower result.